Benefits of flexible IBC liners for fluids
Hygienic – airtight filling eliminates possible contamination problems. No pre-cleaning needed as the bags are supplied flat. No air ingress eliminates skinning and aids easy pump discharge. Meets relevant food, chemical and pharmaceutical standards. Intasept system with double membrane filling assures sterility for the most sensitive products.
- More sustainable – eliminates expensive and problem-causing effluent cleaning; there are no buckets, drums, or rigid containers to dispose of. Space efficient for disposal as fold-down containers can be stacked six per pallet when empty.
- Optimized for transport and storage – provides an improvement of up to 50% in pallet utilization in comparison to drums. 1000L containers can be stacked up to five levels when full.
- Longer shelf life – no contact with air even after opening as the bag collapses allowing partial usage and longer opened shelf life.
Types of IBC bags
Liquibox offers both standard and custom IBC flexible bags. IBC bags feature:
- 2” and 3” cutter membrane glands with Hex and BSP options.
- Blue, clear and metallized films with various barrier properties.
- Integral valve discharge options as well as bayonet line connections.
- Easy fill liners.
Custom and standard dispensing solutions for Intermediate Bulk Containers are supplied to Liquibox by its sister company Worldwide Dispensers.