Flexible Packaging Benefits
The future is flexible and there is no better time than now to make the change
Flexible packaging is at the forefront of important packaging trends, such as product protection, design and performance, consumer convenience, and sustainability. With their versatility, durability and efficiency in conserving resources, bag-in-box bags and pouches deliver on all fronts, providing benefits to both manufacturers and end-users alike.
Why choose bag-in-box and pouch flexible packaging?
Bag-in-box and pouch flexible packaging is designed to reduce product waste, improve efficiency in dispensing and preserve the quality and freshness of your liquids.
Keeps your products fresh
- Additional 1-20 weeks shelf life depending on the product type and storage conditions
- Protection against light and oxygen
- Minimal contact with air, even after opening
Saves you money
- Low investment cost
- More energy efficient than rigid plastic, glass or tin containers
- Minimizes product waste and potential for breakage
- Stackable and lightweight for transportation and storage efficiencies
Fits your needs
- Ideal for retail, food service and industrial applications
- Works with commercial dispensing systems
- Perfect for the e-commerce channel – space optimized and safer for shipping
- Ideal for small bottle refill and zero-waste bulk shops
- Suited for large output and small-scale production as well as for new product testing
- Provides enhanced branding impact with larger packaging print surface
Preserves and protects
- Products are food safe and pass chemical, mechanical and migration tests
- Airtight filling and minimal handling help to eliminate possible contamination
- User-friendly and easy dispensing
Meets sustainability objectives
- 100% recyclable box and Liquipure® recycle-ready flexible packaging
- Minimal packaging waste upon disposal – easy and convenient to deconstruct
- Uses less material – packaging is 50% lighter on average than the next-best alternative
- Improves efficiency from production to end of life resulting in fewer CO2 emissions when compared to alternatives
Visit our Solutions to learn more about the flexible packaging benefits by market.
Flexible packaging is a sustainable choice
Flexible packaging has inherent sustainability features that make it a great choice for customers interested in improving their environmental impact. Learn more about our more sustainable offerings here.
From greater sustainability to higher performance, we’re here to deliver what your business needs most.