Protect your liquids with cost-effective pouch packaging solutions
Our extensive knowledge of polymers and resins coupled with our strong R&D culture helps Liquibox create flexible pouch packaging systems for various applications in the beverage, liquid food and industrial markets globally. Ranging in size from 125ml to 2L, pillow pouches are a resourceful solution for individual serving applications for food service and institutional meals. By adding a simple straw, our pouches transform into a single-serve format for meals at schools, gyms, hospitals, prisons and other government entities. They are also a great packaging solution for product testing and sampling.
Pouches are an easy and safe way to deliver quality products in a more sustainable way. They allow you to optimize logistics while minimizing environmental impact as they use less material to manufacture, are easily disposed of and drastically reduce landfill waste due to a variety of recyclable film structures. With our aseptic pouches, your food products will be kept fresh even in non-refrigerated environments.
Liquibox pouches are available in clear and opaque film options with the ability to print up to eight color artwork directly on the pouch.
Advantages of pouch packaging
Our flexible pouch packaging provides many practical benefits for manufacturers, retailers and end users:
- Variety of film technologies that protect your valuable product from light and oxygen
- High quality control filling and pouch durability
- Transportation and storage savings
- Reduced carbon footprint as compared to other packaging options
- Easily disposable—drastically reducing landfill waste
- Ready to recycle film structure options
- Differentiation for branding with artwork printing up to eight colors
Learn more about the advantages of flexible packaging on our benefits page.
From greater sustainability to higher performance, we’re here to deliver what your business needs most.