Enjoy maximum profits and minimal waste on the journey to the cup
Protecting the quality and flavor of your most profitable beverage is our top priority. For more than 50 years, Liquibox has been delivering sustainable, cost-effective, safe and reliable packaging solutions for post-mix syrup within the beverage industry.
We continue to develop and refine our packaging to better protect your products, increase performance, and reduce environmental impact. At the end of the day, you can rest assured your soft drinks will be served safely, seamlessly and economically by food service operators around the world.
Bags & films for post-mix syrup
Our puncture-resistant film structures for post-mix syrup deliver outstanding oxygen barrier, drop protection, flex crack resistance and long-distance shipping durability. We offer a wide range of durable, low, medium and high barrier film technologies to protect your post-mix, including EVOH with PE layering, metPET with PE laminate and biaxially-oriented nylon (BON) laminated structures.
Our bag offerings are available with our Helical® bag-in-box technology, a proprietary evacuation system that ensures virtually no product waste.
Our bags provide maximum product protection and over 99% product evacuation.
Liquibox offers a wide range of standard bag sizes from 1.5L (0.5G) to 20L (5G) as well as customizable options.
Line-side connectors & fitments for post-mix syrup
Our universal fitments and connectors easily and conveniently connect directly to commercial dispensing machines, ensuring precise and controlled mixes of beverages with minimal leaks or spills.
See our range of complementary bag fitments on our fitments page.
Filling equipment for post-mix syrup
Our bag-in-box filling machines offer reliable, cost-effective and high-productivity filling to the beverage industry. These compact fillers have the ability to adapt to a large range of dispensing fitments and bag size changes quickly and easily.
Pouch film for post-mix syrup
We offer a wide variety of durable film technologies that protect your products from oxygen and UV lights while ensuring superior product taste and quality. Our pouch film offerings include metallized PE laminate and clear polyethylene laminate, with optional printing.
Pouch filling equipment for post-mix syrup
We offer vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) pouch fillers, like the IS-7E, capable of filling 250ml-2L pouches of your product.
Why choose flexible packaging for post-mix syrup?
Bag-in-box flexible packaging is designed to reduce product waste, improve efficiency in dispensing and preserve the freshness and taste of your beverage.
Keeps your product fresh
- Additional 1-20 weeks shelf life depending on the product type and storage conditions
- Protection against light and oxygen
- Minimal contact with air, even after opening
Saves you money
- Low investment cost
- More energy efficient than rigid plastic or glass containers
- Stackable and lightweight for transportation and storage efficiencies
Fits your needs
- Works in any commercial dispensing system
- Ideal for retail, food service and industrial applications
- Suited for large output and small-scale production as well as for new product testing
Preserves and protects
- Products are food safe and pass chemical, mechanical and migration tests
- Airtight filling and minimal handling help to eliminate possible contamination
- User-friendly and easy dispensing
Meets sustainability objectives
- 100% recyclable box
- Minimal packaging waste upon disposal – easy and convenient to deconstruct
- Uses less material – packaging is 50% lighter on average than the next-best alternative*
- Reduces CO2 emissions by an average of 42% when compared to alternatives*
*Source: Pira, LCA across 5 product categories and 17 packaging alternatives
From greater sustainability to higher performance, we’re here to deliver what your business needs most.