Enjoy liquid coconut products all year round, from anywhere
From coconut water to milk, cream and oil, packaging plays a major role in preserving the quality and freshness of your favorite liquid coconut products. Our flexible bags and pouches for bag-in-box, drums and bulk (IBC) containers extend the shelf life of coconut products and ensure that they remain safe for consumption.
Coconut water requires the highest levels of preservation with packaging that is free from off-flavors or odors. Visit our water solutions page to learn more about our offering for coconut water.
Bags & films for coconut products
Our durable film structures deliver outstanding oxygen barrier, drop protection, flex crack resistance and long-distance shipping durability. In order to provide the ultimate protection required for your coconut products, we offer metPET with PE laminate film technology with optional irradiation for enhanced product safety. Our specially designed bags prevent microbial spoliage and chemical deterioration which can be caused by exposure to moisture and air—and deliver outstanding quality protection and durability.
Our bags provide maximum product protection and over 99% product evacuation.
Liquibox offers a wide range of standard bag sizes including 3L, 5L, 10L and 20L bags for bag-in-box, 210L bags for steel drums and 1000L bags for IBC, as well as customizable options.
Fitments & dispensing taps for coconut products
We offer a wide range of fitments and dispensing taps for any packaging size, from larger format bulk bags that require dumping or pouring to practical dispensing taps for smaller bag-in-box formats for retail. Our dispensing taps provide excellent oxygen barrier, good directional flow and ergonomic designs for easy and convenient single-handed dispensing by the consumer.
Bag-in-box filling equipment for coconut products
Liquibox offers reliable, user-friendly and economical aseptic bag-in-box filling machines for sterile coconut products transfer without the use of chemical agents. Our fillers require low investment cost and are easy to maintain.
Pouch film for coconut products
We offer durable film technologies that protect your coconut products from UV lights while ensuring superior product taste and quality. Our pouch film offering includes metPET with PE laminate, with optional printing.
Pouch filling equipment for coconut products
We offer vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) dual-head pouch fillers, capable of filling 200ml–2L pouches. Our aseptic pouch filler has steam sterilization capabilities, delivering superior product protection. These high productivity fillers are optimized to minimize maintenance downtime and ensure safe, reliable production.
Why choose flexible packaging for coconut products?
Bag-in-box and pouch flexible packaging is designed to reduce product waste, improve efficiency in dispensing and maximize the freshness and taste of your coconut products.
Keeps your product fresh
- Extended product shelf life—minimum 1 year—depending on the product type and storage conditions
- Protection against light and oxygen
- Minimal contact with air, even after opening
Saves you money
- Low investment cost
- More energy efficient than rigid plastic or glass containers
- Stackable and lightweight for transportation and storage efficiencies
Fits your needs
- Ideal for retail, food service and industrial applications
- Suited for large output and small-scale production as well as for new product testing
Preserves and protects
- Products are food safe and pass chemical, mechanical and migration tests
- Airtight filling and minimal handling help to eliminate possible contamination
- User-friendly and easy dispensing
Meets sustainability objectives
- 100% recyclable box
- Minimal packaging waste upon disposal – easy and convenient to deconstruct
- Uses less material – packaging is 50% lighter on average than the next-best alternative*
- Reduces CO2 emissions by an average of 42% when compared to alternatives*
*Source: Pira, LCA across 5 product categories and 17 packaging alternatives
From greater sustainability to higher performance, we’re here to deliver what your business needs most.