Coffee & Tea
Deliver great tasting coffee and tea all hours
of the day
Specialty coffees and teas are growing in popularity and variety both in and outside the home, and as demand increases, we continue to develop innovative standard and aseptic packaging solutions to support your product and sustainability goals. Flexible bag-in-box and pouch packaging reduces waste, maximizes storage efficiency and most importantly preserves your products’ quality and flavor. We offer packaging solutions for hot coffee and tea, iced coffee and cold brew, ready-to-drink tea, concentrates and coffee-related products such as flavored syrups and creamers.
Our specialized film properties and custom dispensing solutions for coffee and tea keep your product fresh and safe for every application:
- Home and on-the-go: easy to keep in the refrigerator or take to the office, to a party, on a camping trip or to other outdoor gatherings
- Catering: a convenient solution for any event, from food truck festivals to business meetings
- Coffee shops, restaurants and convenience stores: hygienic beverage serving for baristas, either directly from the bag or through commercial dispensing machines
Bag-in-box is also an ideal packaging solution to enter the e-commerce channel. Your coffee and tea products are well protected all the way to their final destination: no secondary re-boxing or bubble wrap is required and plastic nozzles or caps are protected, which prevents damage and leaks. Due to its cubed design bag-in-box takes up less space which means additional loads of product can fit on fewer delivery trucks.
Bags & films for coffee & tea
Our durable film structures for coffee and tea products deliver excellent oxygen barrier, outstanding drop protection, flex crack resistance and long-distance shipping durability. Our wide range of film technologies include nylon-EVOH coextruded film and metPET with PE laminates.
Liquibox offers a wide range of standard bag sizes from 1L (0.25G) to 1400L (370G) as well as customizable options. We also offer optional irradiation for enhanced product safety.
Urn-liners for iced tea & coffee
Urn-liners are hygienic, disposable liners with a tube for use in tea and coffee metal urn beverage dispensers. Our patented urn-liner technology preserves the quality and flavor of your iced beverages.
Learn more about our urn-liner and urn spigot offering.
Fitments & dispensing taps for coffee & tea
To offer the best dispensing options for coffee and tea both at home or at food service outlets, we offer a wide range of taps, fitments and connectors. Our taps provide excellent oxygen barrier, good directional flow and ergonomic designs for easy dispensing while our fitments and connectors work easily and conveniently with commercial dispensing machines.
Filling equipment for coffee & tea
Our bag-in-box filling machines offer reliable, cost-effective and high-productivity filling to the beverage industry. We also offer a wide range of aseptic fillers with steam sterilization or chemical sterilant capabilities, delivering superior product protection. These compact fillers have the ability to adapt to a large range of dispensing fitments and bag size changes quickly and easily.
Pouch film for coffee & tea
We offer a wide variety of durable film technologies that protect your products from oxygen and UV light while ensuring superior product taste and quality. Our pouch film offerings include nylon-EVOH coextruded film, metallized PET laminate, and recyclable polyethylene laminates, with optional printing.
Pouch filling equipment for coffee & tea
We offer vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) dual-head pouch fillers, capable of filling 200ml–2L pouches. Our aseptic pouch filler has steam sterilization capabilities, delivering superior product protection. These high productivity fillers are optimized to minimize maintenance downtime and ensure safe, reliable production.
Why choose flexible packaging for coffee
& tea products?
Bag-in-box and pouch flexible packaging is designed to reduce product waste, improve efficiency in dispensing and preserve the freshness and taste of your liquids.
Keeps your product fresh
- Additional 1-20 weeks shelf life depending on the product type and storage conditions
- Protection against light and oxygen
- Minimal contact with air, even after opening
Saves you money
- Low investment cost
- More energy efficient than rigid plastic or glass containers
- Stackable and lightweight for transportation and storage efficiencies
Fits your needs
- Works in any commercial dispensing system
- Ideal for retail, food service and industrial applications
- Suited for large output and small-scale production as well as for new product testing
Preserves and protects
- Products are food safe and pass chemical, mechanical and migration tests
- Airtight filling and minimal handling helps to eliminate possible contamination
- User-friendly and easy dispensing
Meets sustainability objectives
- 100% recyclable box
- Minimal packaging waste upon disposal – easy and convenient to deconstruct
- Uses less material – packaging is 50% lighter on average than the next-best alternative*
- Reduces CO2 emissions by an average of 42% when compared to alternatives*
*Source: Pira, LCA across 5 product categories and 17 packaging alternatives
From greater sustainability to higher performance, we’re here to deliver what your business needs most.