Deliver great tasting juice products that stay fresh for longer
At Liquibox, we provide flexible packaging that preserves the quality and freshness of your juice products so consumers can enjoy the pure deliciousness in every sip. Our durable bag-in-box and pouch packaging for fruit and vegetable juice, concentrates, nectars and flavored fruit drinks is used in food service and institutional commercial dispensing machines as well as in retail globally. With our aseptic packaging systems, you can have shelf-stable juice that stays fresh for even longer and guarantees optimum flavor, color and appearance.
Bags & films for juice
Our durable film structures for juice deliver outstanding oxygen barrier, drop protection, flex crack resistance and long-distance shipping durability. We offer a wide range of barrier film technologies to protect your beverage, including EVOH with PE layering, metPET with PE laminate, biaxially-oriented nylon (BON) laminated structures and a monolayer nylon EVOH laminate, specially designed for hot fill juice.
Our bag offerings are available with our Helical® bag-in-box technology, a proprietary evacuation system that ensures virtually no product waste.
Our bags provide maximum product protection and over 99% product evacuation.
Liquibox offers a wide range of standard bag sizes from 1L (0.25G) to 1400L (370G) as well as customizable options.
Line-side connectors, fitments & dispensing taps for juice
Our universal fitments and connectors easily and conveniently connect directly to commercial dispensing machines, ensuring precise and controlled mixes of beverages with minimal leaks or spills. We also offer dispensing taps for retail boxed juice that provide excellent oxygen barrier and optimized directional flow for convenient, single-handed dispensing by the consumer. We also have offerings for handling juice with and without pulp or particulate.
See our range of complementary bag fitments on our fitments page.
Filling equipment for juice
Our bag-in-box filling machines offer reliable, cost-effective and high-productivity filling to the beverage industry. We also offer a wide range of aseptic fillers with steam sterilization or chemical sterilant capabilities, delivering superior product protection. These compact fillers have the ability to adapt to a large range of dispensing fitments and bag size changes quickly and easily.
Pouch film for juice
We offer a wide variety of durable film technologies that protect your products from oxygen and UV light while ensuring superior product taste and quality. Our pouch film offerings include metallized PE laminate and clear polyethylene laminate, with optional printing.
Pouch filling equipment for juice
We offer vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) dual-head pouch fillers, capable of filling 125ml–2L pouches. Our aseptic pouch filler has steam sterilization capabilities, delivering superior product protection. These high productivity fillers are optimized to minimize maintenance downtime and ensure safe, reliable production.
Why choose flexible packaging for juice?
Bag-in-box and pouch flexible packaging is designed to reduce product waste, improve efficiency in dispensing and preserve the freshness and taste of your beverage.
Keeps your product fresh
- Additional 1-20 weeks shelf life depending on the product type and storage conditions
- Protection against light and oxygen
- Minimal contact with air, even after opening
Saves you money
- Low investment cost
- More energy efficient than rigid plastic or glass containers
- Stackable and lightweight for transportation and storage efficiencies
Fits your needs
- Works in any commercial dispensing system
- Ideal for retail, food service and industrial applications
- Suited for large output and small-scale production as well as for new product testing
Preserves and protects
- Products are food safe and pass chemical, mechanical and migration tests
- Airtight filling and minimal handling help to eliminate possible contamination
- User-friendly and easy dispensing
Meets sustainability objectives
- 100% recyclable box
- Minimal packaging waste upon disposal – easy and convenient to deconstruct
- Uses less material – packaging is 50% lighter on average than the next-best alternative*
- Reduces CO2 emissions by an average of 42% when compared to alternatives*
*Source: Pira, LCA across 5 product categories and 17 packaging alternatives
From greater sustainability to higher performance, we’re here to deliver what your business needs most.